Friday, September 25, 2009

Steph and Me



Words cannot express how blessed I feel to have so many amazing friends. The Lord knew this first year of our move would stretch me so He made a way for me to see many of my close friends. This year started with Pam in February for a birthday bash. June brought my Harris friends to a fun filled time in Seattle. Sarah and I were able to not only connect once but twice this summer! Steph came two weeks ago and then this past week Rene and her girls were able to hang out and spend almost a week with us! My prayer is even though there are many miles that separate us we will stay close and make time for connections together in person,
over skype, and oh the amazing invention of the telephone!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! You have had lots of visitors- and in not even a year! We all miss you....

Pam said...

Do you know that I've lived in Alaska 14 years and have yet to have a friend from the lower 48 visit? Lots talk and plan on it, but no one has actually come. How blessed (& LOVED & MISSED) you are!