Sunday, December 27, 2009

Alese is TWO!!!

Alese one-week-old! It just seems like yesterday!
My baby is TWO, how did that happen?

I have been meaning to post for a couple of months, but one TWO year-old in a house can stand in ones way!!! She is talking more than the other girls at this age and a few of her favorite words are "no," "nope," and "hey!" Most of the things she says are full sentences, which still completely amazes me! We moved her to a big girl twin bed the week she turned TWO. She is so proud of herself that she is able to get out of her bed and open every door in the house, even with the door knob covers on them, which are supposed to keep her from opening them! Those things never worked with Hannah or Alese! She is a tiny tornado throughout the house, but even with all the disasters in her midst she still manages to melt my heart.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Way cute bed, but an even cuter little girl sitting on it!!! NO I can't believe she's already 2! She is such a fun combination of Hannah & Mayah:) Wish I could just squeeze her!

Anna said...

She is soo cute!:)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! She is soooo big! Miss her little guinnea pig voice! :-)

Ryan & Carly said...

Oh my how much time has gone by! How is life down in the lower 48??? Adia is 4 months old already! Your girls are looking so old and so cute!