Friday, January 2, 2009

Disney Detour


We were blessed with a detour to Disney World when we left Alaska. It is such an amazing place where the magical moments never end. It helps me see thru the eyes of a child. Hannah's favorite ride was Mt. Everest at Animal Kingdom, Mayah loved Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom, and Alese loved anything with animals and music. Jason and I figured the best way to document that we were there together was for one of us to hold the camera and the other one to squeeze in close. It always amazes me how you can take a long vacation with the one you love and there are not any pictures of the two of you.


Alese was mesmerized by all of the characters. Goofy was her first encounter.



Nana and Papa and Aunt Charity met us in Orlando for a full jam-packed week of fun.


1 comment:

Pam said...

That's my kind of detour! Love your comment about no photos of you & Jason...I can so relate! I just discovered we have no family pictures of all of us at Alyeska at C'mas...or any of Tom & I. Just one of the many joys of a large family!!!!