Sunday, January 25, 2009

What we love about Washington

I am missing our home, friends, and family in Alaska and thought it would be helpful to focus on the things we are enjoying here in Washington instead of focusing on the things we miss in Alaska. These are just a few of the things I love about Washington and hope to add many more as the days pass by...

*Cleaner toilets (there must be something in the water)!
*Constant predictable temperatures!
*Sidewalks and paved streets!
*Riding your bike in the middle of winter!
*Having a garage to actually park in!
*Living close to Olive Garden, P.F. Chang's, and the
Old Spaghetti Factory!
*Outlet malls!
*Being just around the corner from family!
*Cheap plane tickets (not too far from Seattle so I can meet buddies there)!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Way to focus on the positive, friend!

Sarah said...

I agree with Pam... and I miss you tons!